DOX BOX is the first Independent International Documentary Film Festival in Syria. I was lucky enough to be part of its 4th edition that took place between the 1st and 10th of March in Damascus. I had some training sessions with Arab & international industry professionals such as established & experienced producers, filmmakers, distributers, festivals' representatives and TV commissioning editors among others. It was really great to meet people from Sundance, Rotterdam, Abu Dhabi Film Festivals, European Documentary Network (EDN), Arab Fund for Arts and Culture (AFAC) and many others. Also I've met some great filmmakers who became very dear friends to me and to watch some great documentary films during the festival I could not have watched else where beside of course discovering the beauty of the city Damascus :)
FINALLY!! The Theatrical Release in Egypt
-
Thanks to Zawya our distributer in the Arab world, our dream of screening
the film in movie theatres has come true. Starting from September 9th, 2015
the ...
10 years ago


Posted by



0 comments:
Post a Comment